2011報關員考試英語備考輔導:常用外語
143 But wouldn‘’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?
144 I‘’m afraid that won‘’t be possible, much as we‘’d like to。
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
145 We‘’ve got to report back to the head office。
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation。
147 We‘’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble。
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask。
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it。
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
151 We really wish you‘’ll have a pleasant stay here
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us。
153 Welcome to our factory。
154 I‘’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory。
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
155 You‘’ll know our products better after this visit。
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department。
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
157 Then we could look at the production line。
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets。
墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next。
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
160 We are running on two shifts。
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized。
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased。
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process。
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise。
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration。
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity。
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble。
我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
169 Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什幺辦法來控制質量呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out。
|