1. It's completely inappropriate for a single woman to entertain a man in private.
一個單身女人私下招待男性,這實在太荒唐了。——《生活大爆炸》
2. Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
真正的朋友就是,當你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真實的樣子和心底的痛楚。——《絕望主婦》
3. Affairs of state take precedence over feelings.
國家大事重于個人情感。——《梅林傳奇》(英劇)
4. Happy to know you still care.
很高興知道你還會關心我。——《吸血鬼日記》
5. Friends do favors for each other.
只有朋友才會為彼此兩肋插刀。——《尼基塔》
6. Love is stronger than the miles between you.
愛情不會被你們倆之間的距離所打敗。——《生活大爆炸》
7.People should marry for love, not convenience.
人因愛而結合,不是利益。——《梅林傳奇》(英劇)
8. I'm sorry, hon-- Men can be jerks.
很遺憾,親愛的,男人有時就是混蛋。——《行尸走肉》
9. Right now you're my priority, not business.
現在我的重心是你不是工作.——《緋聞女孩》
10. The heaven is but one remove from the hell, love stands between them.
天堂與地獄的一線之隔,原來是愛。——《越獄》
|